Tag Archives: 假基因
|Human Pseudogene Annotation|
- Data: The current human pseudogene annotation is in GENCODE 21. .
- Description: The GENCODE annotation of pseudogenes contains models that have been created by the Human and Vertebrate Analysis and Annotation (HAVANA) team, an expert manual annotation team at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute. This is informed by, and checked against, computational pseudogene predictions by thePseudoPipe and RetroFinder pipelines.
- Data: The current PseudoPipe results are on Ensembl genome release 79. .
- Description: Genome-wide human pseudogene annotation predicted by PseudoPipe. PseudoPipe is a homology-based computational pipeline that searches a mammalian genome and identifies pseudogene sequences.
Other Human Pseudogene Sets
- Data: .
- Description: Archived pseudogene annotation on previous human genome releases from PseudoPipe. Genome-wide annotation or specific subset.